Documents and Forms
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record form – Parts A and B are required for all troop members. Part C is only required for high adventure bases. The physical exam (Part B) is valid until the end of the 12th calendar month following the exam (e.g. if the exam was on May 3, 2012, it’s valid until May 31, 2013).
- Troop 407 Medication Administration Form – Required on all campouts for Scouts and adults bringing medications
- Michigan Department of Human Services Form 1929 – for obtaining DHS central registry clearance. A clearance letter is required for all adults entering summer camp.
Troop 407 one-page calendars:
September 2014 Campout – Canoeing at Hudson Mills Metropark (September 12-14)
Helpful camping information
- What to bring on a weekend campout
- Winter Camping Tips
- What to bring to summer camp
- Summer Camp Bunk Bug Net Construction Plans
- Eureka Timberline Tent Setup and Takedown Procedure
Camp Maps and Directions are now on a separate page.
General Troop Documents
- The Green Book – Our information manual for troop families
- Activity Wear Order Form – updated October 2014 for ordering troop t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats. (Note: Cost of t-shirts is now $9.00)
- May 2014 Scrip Order Form – A portion of the sales of all scrip (gift cards) goes to your Scout account. See order form for details.
- Fast Facts about Troop 407
- Welcome to Troop 407 – Essential information on the things to do when joining Troop 407
- How A Scout Troop Works – Excellent tutorial by veteran commissioner Hal Daume
Forms from Boy Scouts of America
- Michigan Crossroads Council Resources Page – Forms and links to important BSA web resources